Privately held with 150 active experts, MeasureMatch resides at the intersection of freelancers and projects. Companies rely upon MeasureMatch to improve business agility and performance by filling a hiring gap with qualified and skilled consultants and consultancies. The company is coming out of a Beta Phase, and is looking to create a narrative to align their growing list of highly specialized and valued experts with key buyers.
- Support customer acquisition and increase experts on platform from 150 to 500 by end of May 2017
- Create presence in U.S. Market
- Broaden expert footprint into additional areas of focus
2pinz recommends a mix of public relations and content marketing services designed to address MeasureMatch's goals. Program recommendations include:
- Draft one blog post per week addressing U.S. market needs, news, best practices, and trends in hiring practices of consultants and consultancies
- Create one to two articles per month ghostwritten for a MeasureMatch executive for placement within a key vertical (ie. technology, data or insight)
- Re-purpose blog and article content into a monthly newsletter
- Use blog copy and content from placed articles to secure quotes in breaking news stories on:
- Hiring practices
- Job related trends
- "How To" pieces on best practices for making consultants a part of your organization, among other ideas
- Track and pitch press that have been writing about competitors and in-direct competitors, including LinkedIn ProFinder, Upwork, Hourly Nerd, among others
- Draft and distribute press releases that speak to company partnerships, product announcements, that map to market trends and mirror competing press coverage (Note: Typically companies draft and distribute one to two press releases per month)
Software business that develops and provides an enterprise NoSQL database had client wins that merited media coverage
Met with MarkLogic’s client, U.S. Army, and developed case study. Media trained U.S. Army spokesperson for interviews
Secured articles in U.S. Army and government technology publications with positive, supportive quotes from U.S. Army
Multi-channel personalization platform wanted to match or beat competitor coverage of a similar Oracle Marketing Cloud announcement
Mapped out previous coverage of competitors and created unique media list for client to secure same coverage as competitor and more
Secured identical coverage of competitors and additional hits in marketing trade publications
Document encryption software company was late to market and needed to differentiate
Evaluated competition and drafted announcement de-positioning leading companies
Broke out company and secured many placements for client where their competitors were being covered
ELIZABETH CRANDALL LIBBY is a versatile and flexible marketing resource that has successfully worked with large-scale, mid-sized and startup companies. She brings a unique combination of big company know-how and small company tenacity to help her B2B and B2C clients define, execute, and achieve their goals. An experienced and accomplished product marketing expert with solid analytical skills, Elizabeth has an exceptional track record around building, executing, and scaling highly successful launches for new products, platforms, applications and services. A skilled content strategist and writer, Elizabeth has built an extensive portfolio of thought leadership pieces and a wide variety of marketing assets. Elizabeth is a strong client advocate with a stand-out ability to translate big picture vision into manageable, effective and measurable cross-channel programs.
DAVID S. LIBBY is an award-winning communications executive that has successfully worked with large-scale, mid-sized, and startup companies. He’s a seasoned public relations veteran and team leader known for his exceptional strategic, creative, and media relations skills. A data-driven social media pioneer, expert, and speaker, David brings a unique blend of cross-channel expertise to create, execute, and advance fully integrated communications programs that deliver measurable returns. A go-to-market expert, David has an exceptional track record around building, executing, and scaling highly successful launches for new products, platforms, applications, and services. He has successfully helped clients define and communicate their position and break out, leading to successful IPOs, acquisitions, and market leadership positioning. A personable, enthusiastic, and tenacious client advocate, David leaves no stone unturned and has a stand-out ability to create focus and move things forward to help his clients achieve their goals.
Our hourly rate is USD $90.00 for blog posts, ghost written articles, and website content (if needed) as well as creating story ideas and pitching press.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING OUR SERVICES INTO CONSIDERATION
Email email@example.com with any questions or to get your program started today!